How long before my appointment should I arrive?
- We suggest you arrive at least 30 minutes before the time of your appointment so you can fully enjoy Novo Spa experience, and you have enough time to fill out or update your Health History Form, get familiar with our facilities and relax, if desired, in the steam color therapy sauna prior to the treatments, enhancing their wellness benefits.
Are there physical contraindications that may prevent me from enjoying a treatment?
- Recent surgery
- Physical ailments such as epilepsy, cancer, diabetes, cardiac problems.
- If you are affected by any of the conditions above you should consult your physician prior to visiting Novo Spa, and advise our personnel before your treatment begins.
- Please inform us when making a booking.
How should I prepare for my visit to the spa?
- You will receive a robe and sandals. Towels will be available.
- Lockers are available for use while you are enjoying Novo Spa. Please do not bring valuables or jewelry. Novo Spa is not responsible for any lost or misplaced items.
- Complimentary apples and snacks are offered. Please check for any allergies before drinking or eating those (our snacks contain peanuts and nuts).
Will I have to undress completely for my treatment?
- Only leave your underwear on (ladies remove your bra).
- You will be draped with towels during your treatments except for the areas that are being treated.
- You will receive disposable underwear for body treatments.
- Our staff is professionally trained to accommodate your privacy.
What about cell phones/tablets/other electronic devices?
- Novo Spa is a place of relaxation and peace. Novo Spa kindly ask that you leave these at home or in your locker turned off.
Are gratuities included?
- They are not included and are left completely to your discretion.
- Tips are welcome in recognition of outstanding service and customarily start at 10%-15% of the value of the treatment.
- Novo Spa welcomes persons 16 years of age and older. Any guests under 16 years of age require adult supervision and consent to receive treatments. Minimum age is 10 years.
- We always advocate that you give feedback to your service provider. We want you to be comfortable so please advise us if you want the pressure or technique of your service to be adjusted.
- For your comfort we recommend you allow an hour between your last meal and your treatments. We also suggest you avoid coffee or alcohol prior to any spa treatments.
- Novo Spa is a non-smoking facility.
- Public parking is available at various locations including the Hazelton Lanes Mall which is located in front of the Spa. We do not recommend to park in the side of Avenue Road (meter parking). Cars are towed after 3 pm.
- All prices are displayed in Canadian currency. Taxes extra. Prices and services subject to change.
- Gift Cards expired one year from date of purchase if purchased before October 1st, 2007.
- We require a valid credit card number at time of booking.
Cancellation/ Late Arrival Policy
- We require a minimum of 48 hours advance notice for the cancellation of group, couples packages and/or packages otherwise full charges will apply.
- Singles service(s) cancellation requires 24 hours advance notice. A fee of 50% of the price of the service(s) will be charged for cancellations less than the minimum time permitted.
- Please keep in mind that if a guest arrives late the duration of the treatment might be shortened so the next guest may begin on time.
- Gift cards represents a pre-payment for goods and services. The card must be presented at the time of redemption. The card is not valid toward the purchase of another gift card. The card is not reimbursable, redeemable for cash and not applicable to a credit card account. Any resale or transfer of the card will render it void and subject it to cancellation. The card is not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed. All prices and services are subject to change. Gift Cards expired one year from date of purchase if purchased prior to October 1st, 2007. Please refer to other important notes of our Spa Etiquette for more details. Cancellation Policy Applies. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Gift cards sales are final. NO refund will be done (please refer to other important information about Gift Cards, above).
- Skin Care Products: Due to hygienic reasons there will be neither refunds nor exchanges on retail product sales. Exceptions will be made in case of manufacturing defects duly supported.