COVID-19 Prevention Protocols
We have made the necessary changes in order to ensure your health, safety and well-being, and that of our team members, based on the guidance we have received from Toronto Public Health and supported by industry specific advice from The College of Massage Therapists (CMTO).
Our Valued Guests
- Guests will be pre-screened prior to booking (via email or telephone) and on arrival in accordance to Health Canada’s regulations.
- Temperature checks will be done on arrival to your appointment.
- Guests are asked to come to the appointment wearing a clean disposable or reusable mask that can be worn throughout the treatment.
- Due to the COVID-19 restrictions currently in place our lounges, saunas and shower facilities will not be available.
- We are currently not accepting payment through WaySpa.
- Insurance receipts will be emailed directly to you.
- If you have any questions prior or during your visit, you can contact any of our team members who will gladly assist you.
Our Team Commitment to Guests and Co-workers
- Temperature checks will be taken daily before entering Novo Spa.
- All team members will be required to pass a Spa Sanitation & Prevention course to ensure they follow the strict guidelines we have enforced, including proper hand washing.
- All team members will be required to stay at home if unwell and follow official guidance on self-isolating
- All team members will be required to wear PPE as appropriate.
- The team will follow a policy of no physical contact and maintain social distancing, wherever possible.
- All linens continue to be single service use only.
- Our treatment rooms will continue to be disinfected between every service.
- We are continuing to disinfect high touch surfaces such as doorknobs, handles, light switches on a regular basis.
- We have removed all non-essential items to minimize any contamination risk.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the spa.